Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information is any information that concerns you individually and would permit someone to contact you, for example, your name, address, telephone/fax number, email address or any information you submit to Del Lingco International, Inc. that identifies you individually.
This website will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it.
Therefore, if you do not want us to obtain any personally identifiable information about you, please do not submit it to us.
You can visit and browse the Del Lingco International, Inc. website without revealing personally identifiable information about yourself. You may also choose to disclose personally identifiable information about yourself, which may be maintained as described below. This website may collect personally identifiable information about you by methods such as the following:
- Registration Forms – If you are offered the opportunity to enter a promotion, to become a registered user of Del Lingco International, Inc., or to opt-in to receive Del Lingco International, Inc. information through another site, you must apply by filling out the registration form on the site. This form requires certain personally identifiable information that may include, without limitation, your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, areas of interest, product usage, and/or a unique individual password.
- Transactions and Activity – If you become a registered user or if you conduct transactions through this website, we will collect information about the transactions you engage in while on the website and your other activity on the site. This information may include, without limitation, areas of the website that you visit, transaction type, content that you view, download or submit, transaction amount, payment, and billing information as well as the nature, quantity and price of the goods or services you exchange and the individuals or entities with whom you communicate or transact business.
- Email and other voluntary communications – You may also choose to communicate with us through email, via our website, by telephone, in writing, or through other means. We collect the information in these communications, and such information may be personally identifiable.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
When you visit the Del Lingco International, Inc. website, like when you visit most other websites, certain anonymous information about your visit is automatically logged, which may include information about the type of browser you use, the server name and IP address through which you access the internet (such as “aol.com” or “earthlink.net”), the date and time you access the site, the pages you access while at the Del Lingco International, Inc. website, and the internet address of the website, if any, from which you linked directly to the Del Lingco International, Inc. site. This information is not personally identifiable.
Del Lingco International, Inc. may use the personally identifiable information collected through its website primarily for such purposes as:
- helping to establish and verify the identity of users;
- opening, maintaining, administering and servicing users’ accounts or memberships;
- processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending related communications;
- providing services and support to users;
- improving the website, including tailoring it to users’ preferences;
- providing users with product or service updates, promotional notices and offers, and other information about Del Lingco International, Inc. and its affiliates; If you do not wish to receive such offers in the future, please click the “unsubscribe” link on any promotional email you receive from us;
- responding to your questions inquiries, comments and instructions;
- maintaining the security and integrity of its systems.
Del Lingco International, Inc. uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by its servers primarily to help it administer and improve its website. Del Lingco International, Inc. may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about its website to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. Again, this information is not personally identifiable.
Disclosure of Information
Del Lingco International, Inc. does not provide personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties for their use in marketing directly to you. Del Lingco International, Inc. may use unaffiliated companies to help it maintain and operate its website or for other reasons related to the operation of its business, and those companies may receive your personally identifiable information for that purpose. Del Lingco International, Inc. may also disclose personally identifiable information about you in connection with legal requirements, such as in response to an authorized subpoena, governmental request or investigation, or as otherwise permitted by law.
This website is directed toward and designed for use by persons aged 18 or older. Del Lingco International, Inc. will not approve applications of, or establish or maintain registrations for any child whom Del Lingco International, Inc. knows to be under the age of 18. Del Lingco International, Inc. does not solicit or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If Del Lingco International, Inc. nevertheless discovers that it has received personally identifiable information from an individual who indicates that he or she is, or whom Del Lingco International, Inc. otherwise has reason to believe is, under the age of 18, Del Lingco International, Inc. will delete such information from its systems. Additionally, a child’s parent or legal guardian may request that the child’s information be corrected or deleted from our files by requesting this via our Contact Us page.
“Cookies” and Advertisers
The Del Lingco International, Inc. website’s server, or the servers of companies that are used to operate this site, may place a “cookie” on your computer in order to allow you to use the website and to personalize your experience. A “cookie” is a small piece of data that can be sent by a web server to your computer, which then may be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow us to recognize your computer while you are on our website and help customize your online experience and make it more convenient for you, as well as help us serve promotions/ads based on past visits and preferences. Cookies are also useful in allowing more efficient log-in for users, tracking transaction histories and preserving information between sessions. The information collected from cookies may also be used to improve the functionality of the website.
Del Lingco International, Inc. maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to help guard personally identifiable information. If transactions are offered on the site, transaction information is transmitted to and from Del Lingco International, Inc. in encrypted form using industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connections to help protect such information from interception. Del Lingco International, Inc. restricts authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information to provide products or services to you and those persons you have authorized to have access to such information. Please be aware, however, that any email or other transmission you send through the internet cannot be completely protected against unauthorized interception.
In order to provide service to you, we may send you communications related to your transactions, security or the administration of its website. From time to time, Del Lingco International, Inc. and its affiliates may also wish to send you other messages or updates about our website, Del Lingco International, Inc., our affiliates, or their promotions and other activities. If you do not wish to receive non-transaction/security related communications from Del Lingco International, Inc. and its affiliates, please send an email to us.
Del Lingco International, Inc. reserves the right to modify or supplement this policy at any time. If a material change to the terms of this policy is made, Del Lingco International, Inc. will post a notice on its homepage and a link to the new policy.
Once a confidentiality agreement is on file, you will be entered into our database and we will contact you information about new listing opportunities.
The information contained herein has been obtained from the Seller and other sources deemed to be reliable. No representation is made by Del Lingco International regarding the accuracy or completeness of this data.