This is a franchise restaurant located on Hwy. 59 north at a major intersection. The present owner lives in San Antonio and is totally absentee. His partner lives in San Antonio also and is moving out of the country and the owner wishes to sell. The manager is paid $34,000 per year. This amount is NOT added back. A new owner/operator would profit the $40,911 per year PLUS $34,000 paid to the manager equaling approximately $75,000! Or, the new owner could operate as it is and make $40,911 as an absentee owner! The franchise royalty is 4% of net sales plus 2% marketing for a total of 6%. There is a hood in the kitchen for smoke, but they do not fry. This is a GREAT DEAL for the right buyer!