This is a franchise Deli/Restaurant located in the tunnel in downtown Houston. Open for breakfast and lunch, 5 days per week, closed weekends and holidays. Open only a short time, the owner thought he could run it as well as his other businesses but soon learned this business needs an active owner-operator. Royalties of 4% and marketing of 2% for a total of 6% of net sales. Sales already $1,400 per day! An owner/operator could cut the payroll by 2 people. Located in a food court. Great location! No hood.
Listing #: 2398